Girls with a makeup obsession advise you on your next beauty purchase

Monday, August 25, 2008

Wedding Makeup

Hiiiiii! So I am going to my roommate from college's wedding this weekend. It's an afternoon wedding -- starts at 3 and will probably go until 8. i am wearing a really simple black dress with a bateau neckline, so I am thinking I can go big on the makeup. I just bought two of the new YSL quads, and I love them both so much. I got the pink one and the green one (sorry, can't remember the names at the moment and am too lazy to look them up.) My plan is to go for a dramatic pink look, just because it's summertime in the day and I generally only wear green in the fall/winter. But not too dramatic. I'll do a neutral lip, maybe Stila Glaze in Vanilla??? I was thinking about trying out false eyelashes but I think that may be taking it a little too far for an afternoon summertime wedding.... although it would make for great photos....

No comments: