Girls with a makeup obsession advise you on your next beauty purchase

Friday, July 11, 2008

It's not the Mascara

To follow-up on the last entry- the Shu Uemura eyelash curler is God's gift to eyelashes. No exaggeration. I've had many people ask me what mascara I use. And the truth is, I am a mascara junkie. I am never faithful to one kind, I always need to try new ones. I am like that more with mascara than any other product. My eyelashes always look good though, pretty much no matter which mascara I am using at the moment. This is really only because I ALWAYS use the shu uemura eyelash curler. That is my secret. Even using it when you don't put makeup on is a good idea. It completely brightens and widens the eyes.

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I love the Shu Uemura eyelash curler, but when I am going somewhere special I take it one step further -- I heat it up with a blow dryer before I curl my lashes. You have to be super super careful, but the results are amazing, even if you have super-straight lashes like me.